Opening your own Studio and Running a Business!
Between August 2008 – January 2012 I moved Tranquility 5 times & survived!! This 3 hour talk is open to anyone who has started the process of opening up their own studio or who is thinking about it. Come and listen to the dos and don’ts, the tears, frustrations and the nightmares! My experience during this time was exceptionally amazing and I would like to give you a couple of words of advice.
During this talk we will discuss:
- Finding a space
- Negotiating with the landlord / agent
- Planning applications & change of use
- Fit out
- Understanding you’re a small business.
- Answering any questions you may have.
Cancellation Policy / terms & conditions:
- Full refund minus £55 administration fee if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course / workshop start date.
- Half the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd up to 7 calendar days before course/ workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- Full cost of the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd less than 7 calendar days before course / workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course / workshop to another.
- No show on the day results in NO refund and the course / workshop charged in full.
- In the event of a course / workshop cancellation, Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservations or transportation costs.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course/workshop, in which case the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- * After paying the £35 transfer fee and then decide to cancel the course / workshop you will be charged as above for the original cancellation fee that was first cancelled. Please note the course / workshop have to be attended within 12 months
Opening your own Studio
Open to anyone who is thinking about opening a studio or has started the process.