Terms and Conditions
Using the centre:
- Clients are only allowed to use the Tranquility Pilates Studio / Centre under the supervision of one of our recognised and qualified staff.
- Sessions shall not be extended due to the lateness of the client. Any client who has not arrived within ten minutes of the start time for a class and fifteen minutes within the start time for private sessions shall be deemed to have cancelled their session and will be charged for that session.
- All sessions paid for should be used within six months. In the event of any medical issues or other prolonged circumstances that may prevent the completion of the sessions, the member may take an extended period of time informing Tranquility Pilates Centre of the length of time. A doctor’s note may be required.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of a scheduled session. Sessions cancelled less than twenty-four hours in advance will be charged in full.
- Cash, cheques, card or internet payment only made payable to Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd. Account No: 39281272 Sort Code: 60-00-01
- All sessions are paid for in advance.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio (Centre) is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property brought onto the premises.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio (Centre) shall not be liable for personal injury, while on the buildings premises unless it can be proven that it relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of Tranquility Pilates Studio (Centre).
- It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that you are capable of using the Pilates/Gyrotonic® equipment and you do so at your own risk.
- To be considerate of others at all times.
- To ensure the appropriate footwear is worn at all times, particularly when walking from the changing room to the studio and the return journey.
- No client is allowed to join a supervised session unless they have been screened first and gone through the necessary procedure in joining in the supervised session.
- There is no refund on beginner’s courses.
Using this website:
- You warrant that all details you provide to www.tran-quility.co.uk for the purpose of booking classes and/or private sessions, courses, trainings, workshops, ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you. During the registration process, you must enter a valid e-mail address as a user name and choose a password.
- You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
a) You fail to make payment to us when due.
b) You breach any of our terms and conditions.
c) Requested by us to do so. You fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information - to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
d) We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.tran-quility.co.uk a signature on delivery.
- While Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- While Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Tranquility Pilates Studio / Centre does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Tranquility Pilates studio / Centre.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.tran-quility.co.uk is with Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) is not responsible for any customer custom clearance charges.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) reserves the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. It may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
- The entire liability of Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd, to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- Your Right to Cancel (purchasing of goods only): You may cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel your order within this time, any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. All prices include sales tax. A delivery charge will be added to your order value.
- Special offers are subject to availability on full priced items only. Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Special offers are subject to availability and while stocks last. Special offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- We endeavour to display through this website all items in our current range. We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. However, sometimes certain items from our collections are more popular than our forecasts had predicted. In cases such as these, availability of an item may be low or it may become out of stock and we will try our best to offer alternatives.
- In rare occasions, the availability of a product may be misrepresented on the website. When we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and where possible inform you when they will become available. If, however, we are unable to locate your item, we will offer you an alternative.
- Every care has been taken to ensure that the description and specification of our products shown on the website are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
- You cannot change or cancel your order after it's been placed.
Payments & Pricing:
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit or debit card. We currently accept all major debit and credit cards except for American Express. All prices quoted on this website are shown in pounds sterling (£), are accurate at the time of publication, and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate 20%. Please note: we cannot split payments between debit and credit cards.
- Channel Islands orders are treated as being part of the EU and no reduction in price is made as (i) geographically and operationally they are part of the British Isles, and (ii) they are a Crown dependency.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) uses a standard pricing policy for the UK, Europe and Channel Islands, which ensures that all of our customers are charged the same price, regardless of where they live.
- Your method of payment will be charged immediately at point of sale and you will receive a confirmation order/receipt email. If there is a problem with your order you will be notified immediately either through email or phone and if necessary a refund can be issued.
- Prices on www.tran-quility.co.uk are in British Pounds (£) and your debit/credit card will be charged in British Pounds.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.tran-quility.co.uk web pages are owned and controlled by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre). In accessing www.tran-quility.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.tran-quility.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd, Tranquility Pilates Centre, Tranquility London nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the terms, or in negligence (whether on the part of Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd (Centre) or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products, services or their use or resale by you.
- The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd and Tranquility Pilates Centre any other associated company of Tranquility Pilates Ltd as if references to Tranquility Pilates Ltd included references to each such associated company.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to its services and products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Tranquility Pilates Ltd (Centre) may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd.
- No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices and services that apply for Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd are those stated on the Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd material.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd will do it’s best to ensure the accuracy of all the information within this website, however we shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of www.tran-quility.co.uk
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.