- Anatomy in 3 Dimensions (2 days)
- Balanced Body Barrels Pilates Teacher Training Program
- Balanced Body Mat 3: small equipment (2 days)
Anatomy in 3 Dimensions™ - There is no better way to learn anatomy!
Anatomy in 3 Dimensions is the best way to understand the musculoskeletal system and integrate anatomical knowledge into your teaching. Learn the structure and function of bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments as well as the origin, insertion and action of the major muscles of movement by building them yourself with clay on a specially designed skeleton called a Maniken.
Learn how muscles move by experiencing each muscle group in action and relating these exercises to functional movement.
This course is designed to help anyone working with the body gain a deeper understanding of how the muscles and bones affect movement and have helped Pilates, other movement specialists, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths and others gain amazing practical insight into the body.
On this 2 day course we will cover the body from the knees through to the shoulders. You will also:
- Review the principles of musculoskeletal anatomy
- Understand the structure & function of bones, joints, muscles, tendons & ligaments
- Identify bony landmarks
- Understand joint structure and movements
- Learn the origin, insertion and action of the major muscles of movement
- Learn basic exercises for each muscle group
Date: Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th June 2019
Cost Option 1: Early bird payment £445 if paid in full before 13th May 2019
Cost Option 2: £200 deposit with the balance of £270 paid 1 week before the course starts.
The Orbit Workshop – Saturday 16th November 2019
This 5 1/2 hour workshop is open to any Pilates Instructors, Personal Trainers or other movement therapists. The Power of circular movement: the Orbit, challenges the body in multiple planes, balance, pro- perception, whole body strength & mobility. Perfect as a unique option for group exercise and personal training sessions.
During this workshop you will:
- Be introduced to the Orbit
- Participate in a 1 hour Orbit class
- Discuss Orbit Safety
- Receive over a 100 page manual
Date: Saturday 16th November 2019
Cost: £150 including VAT and Manual
This workshop comes with 3 PMA CEC's.
Balanced Body Barrels Teacher training Program - Sunday 17th November 2019
This 6 hour teacher training is open to any Pilates instructor who has already completed a Reformer certification or Reformer 2 or equivalent
The Balanced Body Barrels Instructor Training Program includes:
- Exercises and variations for the Step Barrel and Ladder Barrel
- The role of the barrels in a class or studio session
The Step Barrel and Ladder Barrel are excellent tools designed to add variety, enhance spinal mobility and challenge to any workout or class
A certificate of attendance will be issued.
NB: This course will be taught on the Ladder Barrel, Arc & Contour Step Barrel
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Early bird: £165
Full price: £185
Plus manual: £45
Comes with 6 PMA CECs
Balanced Body Mat 3 Pilates Teacher Training Program - Saturday 30th November & Sunday 1st December 2019
Learn the Pilates Small Equipment (rollers, magic circle, small balls and bands) with Balanced Body.
Balanced Body Mat 3 is open to: any Pilates instructor who already has the basic knowledge of Pilates mat work and is looking to expand their mat Pilates knowledge by using small equipment. Personal trainers and other movement specialists
Date: Saturday 30th November & Sunday 1st December 2019
Time: 9am - 6pm
Early Bird: £420
Full Price: £465
Plus manual: £45
Comes with 16 PMA CECs
Cancellation Policy / terms & conditions:
- Full refund minus £55 administration fee if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course / workshop start date.
- Half the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd up to 7 calendar days before course/ workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- Full cost of the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd less than 7 calendar days before course / workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course / workshop to another.
- No show on the day results in NO refund and the course / workshop charged in full.
- In the event of a course / workshop cancellation, Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservations or transportation costs.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course/workshop, in which case the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- * After paying the £35 transfer fee and then decide to cancel the course / workshop you will be charged as above for the original cancellation fee that was first cancelled. Please note the course / workshop have to be attended within 12 months.