Recognising that each student‘s experience is unique, Balanced Body have designed their bridge program to accommodate a wide variety of students and situations. Each student that applies and is accepted into the Balanced Body bridge program will be evaluated and offered a course of study.
If you are interested in taking the Balanced Body Bridge Program you will need to contact us for an application form. The application form will then need to be completed by yourself and sent to us here at Tranquility, with a copy of your relevant certificates. Balanced Body in the US and Tranquility will then decide the best route within the Balanced Body Bridge program. Once this has been discussed you can then sign up for the necessary courses.
Once ready to sign up for a course, we require a £250 deposit with the balance paid in full 7 days prior to the course start date. Early Bird discount (10% discount on payment received in full 4 weeks before the start of the course date) is available.
NB: Not all students who apply will be accepted onto the bridge program.
- Full refund minus £55 administration fee if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course start date.
- £150 fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd up to 7 days before course start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- £300 fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd less than 7 days before course start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- No show on the day results in NO refund and the course charged in full.
- In the event of a course cancellation, Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservations or transportation.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course, in which case the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- * After paying the £35 transfer fee and then decide to cancel the course you will be charged as above for the original cancellation fee that was first cancelled. Please note the course / workshop have to be attended within 12 months.
For more information: contact us