Balanced Body Reformer Pilates Teacher Training
The Balanced Body Pilates Reformer Teacher Training Programme includes:
- A thorough understanding of how the Reformer can Develop Core and Extremity Strength, Stability, Flexibility, Coordination and Balance
- Traditional Pilates Reformer Repertoire along with Modifications and Additional Exercises
- Movement Principles and Essential Anatomy Introduction
- Leg and Foot Alignment
- Guidelines for Teaching Pre and Post Natal Women and Clients with Back, Knee, Neck and Shoulder Issues
- Structuring a Class, Cueing, Teaching and Class Management
- Sports Specific Applications
- Reformer Sequences
- Equipment Safety and Maintenance
Reformer 1 (18 hours) Prerequisite: 2 years experience teaching movement or 30 Pilates Reformer Classes / Personal training sessions and Anatomy
Reformer 2 (16 hours) Prerequisite: Balanced Body Reformer 1
Reformer 3 (14 hours) Prerequisite: Balanced Body Reformer 2
Balanced Body Mat Instructor or equivalent
Personal practice hours 30
Observation hours 30
Student teaching hours 90
Final Written & Practical test.
Total hours for Reformer Teacher Training Programme as a Balanced Body Reformer Instructor is 198.
Early Bird: 10% discount on payment received 4 weeks before the course start date
Manuals: £35 for each reformer module (cost of manuals is subject to change due to exchange rate from US Dollars to Pounds).
Cost includes a certification of completion and VAT at 20%.
NB: The module certificates establish you as a Balanced Body Student Teacher. Additional personal practice, observation, student teaching hours and a final written and practical test are required to become a fully qualified Balanced Body Reformer Pilates Instructor. Final written and practical tests are an extra cost: £215
Cancellation Policy / terms & conditions:
- Full refund minus £55 administration fee if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course / workshop start date.
- Half the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd up to 7 calendar days before course/ workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- Full cost of the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd less than 7 calendar days before course / workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course / workshop to another.
- No show on the day results in NO refund and the course / workshop charged in full.
- In the event of a course / workshop cancellation, Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservations or transportation costs.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course/workshop, in which case the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- * After paying the £35 transfer fee and then decide to cancel the course / workshop you will be charged as above for the original cancellation fee that was first cancelled. Please note the course / workshop have to be attended within 12 months
Reformer 1 (18 hours)
Prerequisite: 2 years experience teaching movement or 30 Pilates Reformer Classes / Personal training sessions and Anatomy
From £495.00 to £550.00
Reformer 2 (16 hours)
Prerequisite: Balanced Body Reformer 1
From £475.00 to £525.00
Reformer 3 (14 hours)
Prerequisite: Balanced Body Reformer 1 & 2
From £455.00 to £505.00